Sunday, April 15, 2012

Looking for new adventures

I was devastated after Married Man told me it's all over. So devastated I deleted all my previous posts about him. I don't know if it really was about his wife, or if he found another toy to play with.

But I couldn't stay without a Man forever. I need someone to take care of me and someone to please. And if I don't please him well, to punish me, like I should be punished.I didn't know where to start. This kind of arrangement is not easy to come by. And then I saw an advert of a Sugar Daddy dating website. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I wanted to give it a try.

First I signed up. It was very straight forward. I later found out that it's best to enter proper information straight away, because your profile will be reviewed. It is also VERY important to add at least one picture. Otherwise, you can't use the site fully. You can however blurr or cover part of your face, if you want to keep it more private. They simply want to make sure that everyone who uses the site is a real person.

But enough with those technicalities! I'm sure you're curious to find out who I met there :)I didn't have to wait long until these three lovely men got in touch:
  • Another Married Man - 44 year old from NY, looks for a sexy and intelligent girl in my city, where he often travels on business
  • Single Macho - 35 year old, from my city, he openly looks for more than one girl for private parties
  • Real Sugar Daddy - 54 year old, millionaire, looking for a much younger girl to spoil and travel with
I correspond with all three of them, as each of them is so different and can offer different experiences. I only revelaed my submissive side to Single Macho and Real Sugar Daddy. I'm not sure if Another Married Man would like that - however most of them turn out to like submissive girls, even if they don't know about it yet! Anyway, I'll keep you posted about my adventures on the Sugar Daddy Website and in real life! Hopefully I'll have a Man to please soon!